Maqdis Al-Quran Al-Karim (A5 Small) Word by word Translation & Color Coded Tajweed with Subject Tags
Small Maqdis Quran
Your favourite word-for-word Quran just got even better!
This special customised Maqdis word-for-word Quran now includes 200 tabs for verses and 30 tabs for each juz, all individually and delicately added by hand!
This Maqdis includes five different colour-coded tab subjects:
- History (Blue): Stories of 25 Messengers
- Faith (Green): Creed and believer's attributes
- Morality (Yellow): Good character and peaceful family
- Worship (Orange): Worship guidelines and daily dua
- Booster (Pink): Motivation to keep doing good deeds
This enhanced Maqdis still includes all your classic favourites, such as:
- Colour-coded tajweed
- Uthmani script
- Word-for-word translation
- Mushin Khan translation
- Approved by the Department of Islamic Development of Malaysia (JAKIM) and Malaysian Ministry of Home Affairs (KDN)
- Includes a comprehensive thematic index guide
- Well laid out, easy and highly beneficial, this Mushaf is a must-have for everyone or every home.
Every word in this beautiful Quran was translated so that readers could understand every single word or phrase. It needs to be remembered that not all literal translation represents the exact meaning of the word since the Quran uses varied Arabic language style and sometimes metaphor. To understand the whole meaning of the word or the verse, Muhammad Muhsin Khan's The Holy Quran translation, which was approved by the University of Madinah, was included on the side. However, to comprehend more of the meaning of the Quran, reading the commentary of the Quran from trusted scholars would be necessary.
Maqdis with tabs makes an excellent gift item.
Available in 3 different sizes and multiple captivating colours.
Large: A4 30.5cm x 22cm
Medium: B5 26cm x 19cm
Small: A5 21.5cm x 16cm
Tabs can over time, naturally lose their adhesiveness and fall off. This does not indicate a faulty product. Please do not try to remove the tabs, as they may cause tears in the paper.