Gateway to Arabic Set
Gateway to Arabic Full Set (9 books)
Gateway to Arabic is a well-structured, progressive course that has been carefully designed to teach Arabic in a non-Arabic-speaking environment to learners from a broad age range. It is highly popular with evening and weekend madrasahs, Muslim schools, as well as with adult learners. As students progress in building up their knowledge of Arabic grammar and vocabulary, they are able to put into practice the skills they have acquired through written exercises, spoken passages of dialogue and comprehension exercises.
Included in this offer:
Gateway to Arabic Book 1
Gateway to Arabic Book 2
Gateway to Arabic Book 3
Gateway to Arabic Book 4
Gateway to Arabic Book 5
Gateway to Arabic Book 6
Gateway to Arabic Book 7
Gateway to Arabic Handwriting book
Gateway to Arabic extension book 1
With its wealth of practice materials, Gateway to Arabic Book One teaches the skills necessary for reading and writing the language.
This book covers:
- Recognition of Arabic letters in their isolate form
- Formulation of letters in their written isolate form, with clear arrows to indicate the correct writing direction
- The three short vowels: fatha, kasra and damma
- The recognition and formulation of letters in their joined forms
- Nunation (al-tanween)
- The three long vowels (al-madd)
- The sun and moon letters (al-huruf al-shamsiyyah wa'l-qamariyyah), and their associated rules
- Al-alif al-maqsura
Gateway to Arabic builds on the basic reading and writing skills acquired in Book One (Starter Book). With a vocabulary of over 350 words and easy-to-follow explanations, supported by 250 illustrations, Book Two provides learners with a basic knowledge of Arabic grammar, enabling them to take their first steps in understanding and using non-verbal sentences.